Wednesday, April 6, 2011

(06.04.2011) ALICIA KEYS - 81 Sex Appeal



Alicia Keys is first to admit she doesn’t have the waifish physique of a runway model. “I'm not ashamed of what I am and that I have curves and that I'm thick,” she says gleefully. “I like my body.” And so do we.

But just because Alicia Keys is a fan of her fabulous physique, it doesn’t mean we’ll see her starring in a booty-shaking video anytime soon. "Oh my God, the videos!” she says in disgust. “The imagery is so awful! I just can't get with it at all. The best thing I can say about it is that sometimes you have to see that kind of stuff so as to have a more balanced view about why it's so bad."

So, what part of her body is Alicia Keys most likely to show us? “My legs,” she says. “I love my legs. You've got to love what's yours.”

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms