Monday, April 4, 2011

04.04.2011 (One On One Wajanja Club With Danielle)

Wajanja Club: What's your birth name?
Danielle: Danielle Isaacs
Wajanja Club: How old are you?
Danielle: 25-year-old
Wajanja Club: You have been away from the scene for a while; tell us why?
Danielle: I decided to withdrawn myself to give some attention to my personal life. I was too engulfed in my career; it has always been a challenge to balance both.
Wajanja Club: How's your personal life now? What is your status?
Danielle: I'm totally celibate. Abstaining from sex for almost a year and it feels good. There are so many other ways to have fun that we sometimes don't explore (giggles). I'm open to dating but at the same time, I'm a virgin again.
Wajanja Club: If you were to date a deejay who would it be and why?
Danielle: LOL Maybe I-Octane for how humble he is, Agent Sasco... his intelligence is sooo attractive and of course the bad boy from the Gully side, Mavado (cuz a rude boy dem mi like).

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms